It’s no secret that social media marketing has become an indispensable element of any successful business. However, a promising social media presence doesn’t happen overnight, since being an exceptionally diverse field it obliges earnest efforts in the right direction with the right tools. So, if you have decided to amp up the game, giving the following platforms forethought will go a long way.
By doing so, not only you can deliver your strategic vision, manage several social profiles from a single place but also can catalog posts in advance, track analytics, run contests, and execute plans with a snap of your finger.
Now, having said that, don’t you think, in order to streamline the whole process — an absolute understanding of different social media marketing software should be on the top of your priority. Well, lucky for you, after carrying rigorous research, we’ve penned down the 10 best social media marketing software for you to incorporate with your marketing strategy.
Table of Contents
Best Social Media Marketing Software for your Business in 2019
Hootsuite originated in 2008 and became one of the most popular tools with over 16 million users. You can use Hootsuite to optimize online activities and establish interaction with the audience on multiple channels.
From monitoring the reputation of your brand to depicting unique placement patterns, with Hootsuite sky’s the limit. Furthermore, you can make every member of your business, a part of the associated conversations and secure each comment as an opportunity to hit the bull eyes without waiting on management approvals.
In addition to prior, you can use Hootsuite to personalize customer service, also to resolve all the inquiries in a timely manner and offer a standardized experience to all of your users.
- Comes with a free plan
- Schedule posts for 35+ networks
- Feature Rich
- Measure social ROI with customized analytics
- Forced to use Owly — its link shortener tool
- Facebook image problem
- Expensive for teams
Hootsuite offers five plans—
- The free plan
- Professional ($29 per month)
- Team ($129 per month)
- Business ($599 per month)
- Enterprise (need to contact for pricing)
Sendible — a popular software for running social media campaigns. Aiming for businesses of all size. Plus, if you are an agency then you may even like it more as it allows to manage multiple accounts for clients and interpret the ROI from the same dashboard that is being used to schedule posts.
Also, this social media marketing software is designed to accelerate the growth of businesses through its highly productive tools. Besides, being fully integrated with different social networks, Sendible uses open APIs resulting in a smooth alliance with many other services.
- Comes with multiple publishing and integrated with analytics as well as tracking features
- Excellent interface along with 360-degree brand monitoring and Customer engagement
- Manage all social profiles in one software. Monetize, analytics and full liberty to edit publications
- Manage all clients from one account – good for agencies
- Connection issues are common
- Sharing images was a bit too much trouble
- It’s difficult to manually tag people on Facebook or LinkedIn
- This software is made only for agencies and big companies
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Youtube.
Sendible offers five plans –
- 30-day FREE trial
- Micro ($29 per month)
- Small ($99 per month)
- Medium ($199 per month)
- Large ($299 per month)
Next comes the Buffer. With over a million users worldwide Buffer is one of the most viable options among the others. In 2010, it started as a scheduling tool for Twitter but today, it supports all the major platforms like LinkedIn, Pinterest and Facebook.
Also, out of many, one of the pre-eminent feature name “Buffer Reply” is one of its highlights. Here, you can create a joint team inbox and easily reply to all the queries posted on different social media platforms. Not only that, this social media marketing software offers a bunch load of features to improve your online presence and helps you in keeping all the channel in shape.
- Share, send and schedule posts at the optimal timings on various platforms.
- Large Integration Ecosystem
- Share links wherever you’re on the web using browser extensions
- Simple layout and availability of free plan
- No monitoring tools
- Expensive, if you are working as a team
- A little difficult to schedule posts for a specific time
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
Buffer offers five plans –
- The free plan
- Pro ($15 per month)
- Premium ($65 per month)
- Small Business ($99 per month)
- Medium Business ($199 per month)
Where Buffer Reply makes the engagement simple, users need to pay extra for it.
- Professional plan starting at $50/month per user per social profile and,
- The business plan at $225/month per user per social profile
- Plus $25/month for an additional user and $10/month for additional social account
4. Zoho Social
Zoho Social is one of the booming social media marketing software that basically focuses on small to midsize businesses. With Zoho Social, you can efficiently monitor keywords, schedule unlimited posts, and track revenue generated through all of your online efforts.
Like some of its counterpart, it is a great time-saving tool, which permits users to engage with their audiences — resolving all of their concerns in a timely manner. Plus, its newest features let you post directly on Instagram and do way more than just posting.
- Clean and responsive interface
- Allows smart monitoring and collaboration at reasonable pricing
- Insightful reports and keyword tracking
- Automate and simplify publishing with Smart Q
- Easy collaboration via discuss tab, allows real-time monitoring and multi-channel marketing
- No Pinterest and YouTube support
- It allows only one media account per brand
- Limitations for global enterprises
Zoho Social Pricing
Zoho Social offers five plans –
- The free plan
- Standard ($15 per month)
- Professional ($35 per month)
- Agency ($200 per month)
- Agency Plus ($300 per month)
- Chrome and Firefox Extensions, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, ZOHO CRM. They also support “Zoho Desk integration” and “Google My Business publishing” which is a plus point.
Coschedule is a type of social media marketing software that backs big teams to plan and execute every project in a decorous fashion. It’s viable for small businesses either, since the very idea of it, is to bestow an absolute command and ability to plan out campaigns, day, weeks or even months ahead.
One of the noble traits of Coschedule is its integration with other platforms like MailChimp, WordPress, Google Analytics, Evernote, Google Docs, etc, and which ultimately leads to easy work.
- Integration with WordPress Plugins
- Editorial calendar, gives Coschedule edge over others plus enhances the workflow.
- Rapid results using a pre-built module
- Easy to use and manage everything
- Quick programs and task templates
- No Native Instagram Publishing
- Little outdated and bulky appearance
- Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Coschedule offers five plans –
- The free plan
- Essential + Requeue ($40per/month)
- Growth ($60 per/month)
- Professional ($300 per/month)
- Enterprise ($1200 per/month)
Loomly is a handy tool built with an intuitive interface and enriched with innovative features which can be easily integrated with many social networks including big players — Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
It helps in accessing the calendar and promotes team collaboration with ease. In addition to that, you will get instant notifications on Loomly whenever your team members will post or comment. Also, before scheduling any post, you can check its preview online to get an idea of what your post is featuring and what it will look like.
- Helps the team stay in the loop
- Create posts with a wizard-style interface
- Schedule, target and boost the entire content natively
- Easy to use and helps in measuring the success rate
- Push post to Instagram through the desktop layout
- Tags to personal accounts instead of businesses
- Can’t schedule multiple posting of the same post to the same platform
- No native Instagram publishing
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & LinkedIn.
Loomly offers five plans –
- Base ($27 month)
- Standard ($73 per month)
- Advanced ($145 per month)
- Premium ($305 per month)
- Enterprise (contact company)
Besides establishing a strong interaction between you and your audience, with Sprout Social, you can streamline communication with existing as well as with the potential customers in the most flourishing way.
Sprout Social, comes with three significant components — Publishing, Engagement, and Monitoring, which ultimately benefits in advancing the intercommunication of any business. Also, the head benefit of using Sprout Social is, you will get to use a well-organized dashboard and can easily monitor messages, tasks, feed, publishing, discovery, and reports of both customers and prospects.
- Powerful analytic tools
- Super intuitive with elegant User interface
- Converts engagement into threaded conversations
- Allows access to the Twitter history
- Errors in publishing content
- Content discovery is quite challenging
- Twitter, Facebook (pages & messengers), Instagram & LinkedIn (profiles & pages) & Pinterest
Sprout Social Pricing:
Sprout Social offers four plans –
- The free plan (No credit card required)
- Premium ($99 per month)
- Corporate ($149 per month)
- Enterprise ($249 per month)
AgoraPulse comes with all-around capabilities makes it a robust social media marketing software. Plus, it has been established, as one of the ideal software for the businesses of any sizes. Probably because it extensively benefits businesses in cut-throat competition prevailing in the current scenario.
The highly resourceful feature of AgoraPulse is, it effectively monitors all the hashtags or trends within your industry. Moreover, it keeps you updated with each and every comment or message of your followers through push notifications.
- A well-built and consolidated platform
- User-friendly and affordable
- Confers the ability to compare your page with competitors
- Comes with excellent analytics, promotions management, real-time monitoring.
- Free plan only for 15 days
- Queues aren’t easy to understand.
- AgoraPulse isn’t as verse as its counterparts.
AgoraPulse Social Integrations:
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
AgoraPulse offers four plans –
- The free trial (No Credit Card required)
- Small ($49 per month)
- Medium ($99 per month)
- Large ($199 per month)
- Enterprise ($299 per month)
eClincher is one of the influential social media marketing software offering unique and a buttload of advanced features at a comparatively lower price.
There are plenty of things that you can do with it, be it comprehensive engagement with customers, monitoring, scheduling posts, and not to forget automatic publishing. Further, it allows you to create extraordinary graphics by using its library of 700k+ free images.
- Measure social activity and engagement opportunities via custom reports and dashboards.
- Notifies for a positive, negative or neutral response. Connects with a large number of sources.
- Identifies your brand promoters and their influence over social media.
- Free trial available
- Bare-bones look
- A high number of little bugs
- Hard to see the date of queued posts
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Google My Business, YouTube
This social media marketing software offers four plans –
- Free trial, no credit card required
- Basic ($49 per month)
- Premier ($99 per month)
- Agency ($199 per month)
- Enterprise (Contact eClincher for pricing)
Last on our list of 10 best social media marketing software is MeetEdgar. Have the full authority over your posts and decide when and where your content need to be published.
Not just that, you can repurpose your old content and can even categorize content into six different sections—
- Inspirational or Funny
- Use Once
- My Blog Posts and,
Further MeetEdgar recycles posts under each category and promotes the same blog post frequently. Consequently, none of your content gets rotten under the heap of your archived posts.
- Unique features like automatic post-re-sharing and auto-refill queue
- An extensive content library provides a constant stream of content for social media
- Analytics review of the posts
- Set it and forget it scheduling
- Great for the planned posts
- Browser extension
- Limited platforms
- No access to manage the real conversation
- One-way control
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Edgar offers only one plan and that cost about 49 US dollar a month. It is also available with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Now, before we wrap this up, let’s go over a few things. First, it goes without saying that all these social media marketing software, helps in putting a hammer to a nail, and extensively aids you in scaling the business.
However, these are just the initial attempt of any sales process. And, there are loads of other aspects and challenges that need to be overcome before you start converting visitors into raving fans.
So keeping your requirements in mind go for any of the above. It’s a lot to take in but most of them offer a free plan. All you have to do is, initiate the first step and start exploring. Find out the way they work and zero down to the one which serves your need the right way. Also, by any chance, if you are using or prefer any other marketing tool, do let us know.